PURPOSE / VISION
- costumes, patches
- new usu crate, steaming system
- now paying drum rental for all gigs
state of our art
- goal: hard work to prepare for fun
- what is most fun/rewarding for you in a performance?
- late: requirements of individual, requirements of group
- missing practice: slowing group down, must come early?
- agreeing to gigs: maybe equals no
- Oroshi/Renshu, audience participation
- Jack Bazaar?
Mochi Bon KiJishi practice plan
who's facilitating classes
- 14: continue ipponzuki
- 15: new naname switching (with audience and with drummers)
- 16: drill for improving koneri groove, LMU parts and runthrough
- how to give receipts: "Mochi Mochi", name, category
-- 10 members, $65/mo, Mochi Mochi receives $100/mo
8pm meeting time option
Sunday as alternate day for special events?
balance of "rehearsal" vs "practice"
- eventually want to move more toward "rehearsal" but need infrastructure for practice
-- in-class practice time
-- between class practice time
Food Handler certification
- Jack Bazaar
- kine toss
- two-person pounding
- gear purge
- saving for Japan?
- Tue night workshop?