Parent and Child Taiko -- Registration now open! Click HERE to register
Please contact ManMan if you have any questions
Child 2-6 yrs of age and parent/guardian
3-week course - $66.00 (for child & adult)
4-week course - $88.00 (for child & adult)
5-week course - $110.00 (for child & adult)
drop-in price - $24.00 (for child & adult)*
*drop-in students will need to pay at Asano Taiko U.S.
About this course:
Taiko Together utilizes movement, singing, stories, games, and taiko drumming to introduce music to toddlers alongside a parent or familiar adult. This special program is designed and directed by Yeeman Mui (Manman), a certified music educator in the Orff approach. This one-of-a-kind program provides the ideal environment for development of musicality in young children. Learning music is similar to learning a new language and toddlers are at the best stage to begin a natural development of musicality. Give your child the gift of music!
Contact us to register!
Taiko Together Make Up Policy (In effect beginning 10/1/17)
- 2 make ups can be used within an 8-week course
- Let instructor know in advance. Only planned absences are granted make-ups.
- Make-ups happen in a separate class of the same age level, on a different day. (e.g. student enrolled in the Sunday 2-3yr can make up their lesson in a Saturday 2-3yr class.)
- Make-ups must happen in the same term as the missed class, and can happen before the missed class if helpful.
- Please provide instructor advanced notice of attendance at make-up