With efficiency and sustainability at its core, LATI fundamental courses explore the powerful relationship between body, bachi, and taiko.
Discover the dramatic potential of the naname (slant) drum position! Naname style is one of taiko's great forms, empowering full-body rhythm and movement Recommended for all levels, Naname Form: Stance and Strike is a prerequisite for many exciting LATI courses: Omiyage, The Hot 7, etc.
Outline of 12-Week Course
- Intro - Stance, Position, Strike
- 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 and Dorotsuku
- Dorotsuku and Renshu
- Don TsuKu/Don KaRa and Renshu
- Matsuri Daiko, Introduce Ka Drill
- M1-4, Extended, 'ish, Crescendo, Ka Drill
- Coaching Session 1
- Coaching Session 2
- Coaching Session 3
- Coaching Session 4
- PEAC Week