nagado bachi (usually larger diameter, harder "kashi" wood)
- space overview
-- LATI as guests at ATUS
-- parking, late arrival, peg
-- lights, air, whiteboard, music stands
- instrument use
-- setting up drums
- course structure
-- 741, David
- introductions (name, experience, weird)
- "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu"
Starting point video - Renshu-esque copycat
- medium, large, small strikes
- learn and perform LATI Renshu
- love taiko, get to know one another
- intro to kuchishoga: "do", "da", "go", "ga"
- listening to "togetherness"
- intro to notation
Today's goal: grip, stance, line A
-- supported, not required
-- ways to practice at home: tire, no-taiko-required exercises
- class pages at taiko.la
- 15-min post-class practice, today, cleaning (quadrant 3)