nagado bachi (usually larger diameter, harder "kashi" wood)
Med strike review
- grip: front-view R, L 1-min copycat
- elbow: side-view R, L 1-min copycat
- stance: side-view (L) 2-min alternating
relaxation focus: side-view (R) alternating strikes med-tempo 2min x2 "dogo dogo dogo dogo"
counting 8's: taking turns
- one set of 8
- two sets of 8
- three sets of 8
- three offset sets w/ 8 count pause
- taiko history
-- "taiko", "kumidaiko", JA experience. "nagado", "beta", "bachi".
- 3 counts of 8 getting smaller
- CM: L focus
- PL: keeping arms extended, matching L and R