prep: set nagado
- on board: Aext shime, nagado, kuchishoga
- shime ready to play
- audio recorder: try jumping jacks to 85bpm
- silent aisatsu
- stretch to music (78bpm)
- vocal warmup
-- "ei~" copycat, singing into wall
-- hand on other's chest
-- projecting toward the sky
-- "magic arms" in mirror (practicing arms in pose while shouting)
- Solo I and II
- Solo III and IV
- "tegon te dote"
-- add clapping
- "tegon te don te"
- "jyan dote gote"
- "tedon te dogote"
- move to shime, continue singing while playing part
while rhythm continues, set one nagado
- each person plays nagado
- all move to nagado
- actual A Ext, half shime half nagado
-- changing tempo (use bike lock to show changes) clapping
-- volunteer sets tempo changes, all clap
-- volunteer sets tempo, one shime, all clap
-- volunteer sets tempo, one shime, all nagado
teach Build twirls with copycat
- fingers, thumbs warmup, stretch
- face mirror, L arm out, twirl inside
- twirl while arm raises
- twirl outside
- combo with rhythm
- add R, upstroke twirl
- add R, downstroke twirl
-- indicate twirls with sign language "a" "b" "c" "d"
-- play section to music