nagado bachi (usually larger diameter, harder "kashi" wood)
- Instructor says "Douzo"
- Class responds, "Yoroshiku onegai shimasu"
- Favorite part/section of Jack Bazaar
- Gotta Go
- Taunt B
- Hedge Trimmer
- Uppercut (aka "Recoil")
- Tassajara (end with Right hand)
- Taunt A/B (A is new this week)
General Note: Don't speed up!
Cats and Dogs
- Notes -
- Don't forget to count "7, 8" before coming in after Hedge Trimmer
- One arm follows the other arm
- Last hits (after the spin) is on "3 (don)" and "& u 5 (ra la don)".
- Instructor says, "Doumo"
- Class responds, "Arigatou gozaimashita"