Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 20:00 to 21:30
Student should bring:
Separation of Movement
- Continue to focus on smooth drawbacks with powerful strikes
- Play in two groups, split by one beat
- Play in four groups, split by one beat
- Set arrangement for PEAC Week Recital: Renshuu (one group), Renshuu (four groups, split by one beat), Oroshi!
- Practice pacing and sound quality (hard to describe perfectly, but try to emulate instructors)
Copycat Drill + Challenge Pattern practice!
- Warm up with regular Copycat Drill
- Attempt three practice Challenge Patterns working on unpacking complex rhythms
Practice Renshuu and arrangement for PEAC recital.
Get excited for PEAC Week!
Mary Jo Retter