- introductions: "My name is ____ and I like ____."
- "Yoroshiku onegai shimasu"
- front leg bent, back (relatively) straight
- measure distance with arms
- letting bachi bounce, soft to loud, R and L
1-minute drills on:
-Whole arm - individual
-Whole arm - simultaneous
play 16s for all
- DON and GON: whole notes and half notes
-- say, repeat, play, repeat
- DORO: eighth notes, stay down
- tsu ku
- ka ra
play 16s or tenteke
- "Rhythm ____ is the most difficult for me."
- split into two groups
- four groups
- eight groups
- Renshuu A~E
- Doumo "Arigatou gozaimashita"