Friday, September 14, 2018 - 18:00 to 19:45
Student should bring:
hand percussion TBD
prep: octatrack, scores, pens, camera, drums
- names in LP o-oke timing
- Los Pobladores (LP) counting and kuchishoga
- O-oke-part sticking: R - - - - L R - - - - L L
- Shime: play on the end, for thin rim sound
- Glass: flammy sound (2 hits that are slightly off of each other)
- Solo: 2 phrases worth
For Your Information
**How things will be referenced.
**Subject to change in the future
- 6 counts = 1 bar
- 2 bars = 1 phrase
One count = 1-e-a-u
One bar = 1-e-a-u-2-e-a-u-3-e-a-u-4-e-a-u-5-e-a-u-6-e-a-u
One phrases =
- "g-" = left
gon/go: left hit
ga: left rim hit
"d-" = right
don/do: right hit
da: right rim hit
Break / Tag
- This part is pretty fast. It might be easier to practice while listening to the track and get the feeling for the rhythm.
- The following is the technical hits, slowing one phrase down...
- logistics of each team
- walking, riding
- Fri 28th Cero trip
- Sat 29th 10 reh.
- Nagado and okedo are playing Tag
- Kane hits on the up beat. Additional hit between Count 4 and 5, second bar (of each phrase)
- Shime plays on the a and u of every count.
- Chapa is playing a long roll.
- costume: blue and gray
- volunteers needed
- local news outreach: Kim
- aesthetics: Leslie
- videographer biker about Kris' height
- photographer biker: Hiro
- uhaul return driver: mom?
Timing of Break rhythm (requires attention to detail of every count)
Own part of The Californias