- M1 interactive
- following soloist's dagada da for tempo: take turns playing M1 and controlling tempo
- brainstorm problems
-- soloist loses beat (switching upbeat to downbeat)
-- soloist loses position in structure
-- soloist drops batchi
-- second soloist forgets to switch in
-- tempo is too fast
-- soloist forgets cue
-- Rock Solids mistake (Ayamari)
- When playing transition music, where should we look?
- Which structure involves a switch to half-tempo at the soloist switch?
- What are the three principles of the Rock Solids?
- Which structure has the slowest jiuchi?
- Which structure gets to the fastest tempo?
- Which structures involve tempo changes?
- What was the intended purpose of the "glitch" jiuchi?
- Which structures allow for "doubles" competition?
- 60 jam session w asalato
- coaching session overview
- week 12 goals
-- ability to play all 6 Rock Solids basebeats for final in-class battle
--- solo length
--- "situation" solutions