tsukeshime bachi (usually smaller diameter, softer "hou" wood)
nagado bachi (usually larger diameter, harder "kashi" wood)
mochitsuki for C-Fong
- What is the purpose of a costume? (cohesion, respect, etc)
- What are practical requirements than can guide our design?
- What is particular to Mochi Mochi that can be expressed in a costume?
- active contributor (musically, artistically, organizationally, etc)
-- "How are you contributing to Mochi Mochi?"
- dues paid on time, regardless of attendance
- (note future dues will only be cash or check to "Mochi Mochi")
- group informed of absences
- no more than 1 absence per month (75% attendance)
- short-term breaks (2-6 weeks) case-by-case and with pre-planning
new member drive
- flier at ATUS
- newsletter announcement
2017 Japan trip?!
- KB here during break
- volunteer to create flier?
-- seeking four new members
-- Aug 2 Mochitsuki Primer