tsukeshime bachi (usually smaller diameter, softer "hou" wood)
nagado bachi (usually larger diameter, harder "kashi" wood)
- Grip (fulcrum at bottom)
- Timing (lead hand is constant, other hand is placed precisely in between lead hand hits)
- Evenness of strikes
"Similar to 16s Drill" (unofficial title)
- Same concepts as 16s Drill, with additional focus on tempo control
- If 16s drill becomes unsatisfying, can try this one for a while, too!
Loud vs. Soft (betta version!)
- Controlling volume and placement of softer hits
- "Controlled drop" tsuku technique
Practice "controlled drop" tsuku technique!