Workshops taught by LATI staff, plus self-run practices for Yukai Daiko as part of the 2014 ATUSCoT Fellowship.
3) Efficient teaching of repertoire
4) Composition / choreography
1) details re: Fundamentals
Use Line A Renshuu as starting and ending point test
Plan: provide individual feedback, drills, and lots of "basics" time
2) details re: Critique
- too many comments
- inability to see and/or express key issue
- habit of negativity
- difficulty of prioritization (what's possible now vs long-term)
3) details re: Efficient teaching
Plan: video-record actual teaching situations and get feedback
Each member writes Taiko Teaching Tip by Dec 7.
4) details re: Composition
Plan: Each member develops own named phrase, video-record on Dec 7.